One of the things every man should never joke with is the health of his sperm especially if you hope to be a father someday.
There are certain things you do that can affect the health of your sperm. Below are 10 things you do that lower your sperm count according to health and beauty retailer Superdrug
1. Exposure to radiation can cause permanent reduction in your sperm count.
2. Manage stress properly because stress can cause a decrease in sperm concentration and motility.
3. It’s important you maintain a healthy weight because being overweight can cause a decrease in sperm concentration and motility.
4. Quit smoking today if you are a smoker because smoking can cause sperm mutations.
5. Avoid wearing tight underwear because it can cause testicular hyperthermia and reduce sperm integrity.
6. Alcohol consumption isn’t good for your sperm because it lowers sperm count and percentage of normal sperm.
7. Use of marijuana isn’t good for your sperm because it inhibits sperm function.
8. Placing laptops on your laps isn’t good for your sperm due to the heat it emits.
9. Consumption of processed meat isn’t good for your sperm as it could reduce sperm count by up to 30%.
10. Chemicals found in sunscreen reportedly reduce sperm count by 33%.
Rhythm of breathing affects memory, fear
5 awesome benefits of exercising
India doctor to operate on ’500kg’ Egyptian woman
Cancer spread is increased by a high fat diet, ground-breaking evidence shows
Beware: Children can passively ’smoke’ marijuana, too
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Health"...|