There are lots of benefits you can get from eating pineapples regularly. Check them out below.
1. Regular pineapple consumption has been shown to decrease risk of and progression of age-related macular degeneration.
2. Regular consumption of pineapple helps prevent cold.
3. Pineapples contain rich amounts of manganese which helps strengthen the bones and connective tissues.
4. Potassium helps lower blood pressure and pineapple contains a good amount of potassium.
5. Pineapples aid digestion and prevents constipation because of its high fiber and water content.
6. The abundance of antioxidants in pineapples help fight against free radicals that cause cancer.
7. Pineapples are good for the heart because they contain powerful antioxidants that help lower the cholesterol levels in the body.
8. Pineapples contain a good amount of vitamin C and antioxidants which boost the immunity system of our body.
9. Regular pineapple consumption reduces wrinkles and improves your overall skin texture.
10. Pineapple contains an enzyme known as bromelain which reduces swelling, bruising, healing time and pain associated with injury and surgery.
11. Pineapples help improve fertility in men and women due to its vitamin C, beta-carotene, copper, zinc, vitamins and folate content.