Have you eaten an avocado today? Do you know there are lots of amazing benefits you derive from eating an avocado every day?
Below are 14 reasons why you should eat an avocado every day
1. Avocado contains healthy fat which is good for the heart.
2. Avocado helps you lose weight by making you feel satisfied and full for longer.
3. Avocado helps reduce your risk of diabetes by regulating blood sugar levels.
4. Avocado contains oleic acid which helps fight inflammation.
5. Avocado is good for the eye because it contains lutein which helps prevent macular degeneration.
6. Avocado is rich in vitamin E which helps protect the body tissues from damage by free radicals, thereby slowing down the effects of aging on the skin.
7. Eating avocado helps reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.
8. Avocado contains a good amount of vitamin K, copper and folate which are good for your bones.
9. Avocado is rich in fibre which helps keep the digestive system running smoothly.
10. Avocado is good for pregnant women because it contains folate which is essential for the healthy development of the foetus in early pregnancy. Avocado also contains vitamin B6 which eases morning sickness.
11. Avocado is rich in potassium which helps control blood pressure.
12. Avocados are rich in B vitamins which help fight off illness and infection.
13. Eating avocado helps your mood because its contains potassium. Studies have found a link between a lack of potassium and depression.
14. Avocado contains copper which is good for the brain.
Yoga, exercise fail to improve sleep in midlife women, study suggests
Transplanted neurons incorporated into a stroke-injured rat brain
Researchers reveal two things you are guilty of that could make you age quickly
Insecticides mimic melatonin, creating higher risk for diabetes
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Health"...|