Most of us spend too much time taking care of our face and forget our hands need attention too. Below are 5 ways to keep your hands looking younger.
1. One way to keep your hands looking younger is by exfoliation. Exfoliate your hands at least once a week to keep them looking younger. Exfoliating your hands removes the dead layer of the skin leaving only smooth new skin.
2. Always put on rubber gloves when scrubbing as this helps protect your hands and keep them looking younger. It’s really important you wear gloves to protect your hands when scrubbing or using chemicals because the skin on your hands is very thin and not protecting them will cause ageing.
3. Always apply sunscreen to your hands regularly as your hands get exposed to the sun anytime you go outside. Using sunscreen on our hands is very important because sun is the biggest cause of premature ageing.
4. Always apply moisturisers to your hands after you wash and dry your hands. Doing this regularly keeps your hands hydrated and prevents them from getting dry. Make this a habit and you would notice a difference.
5. Moisturising your cuticle helps keep them hydrated and prevents them from looking dry and scaly. Using a cuticle and nail oil, swipe a bit on the cuticle and rub in. Do this a couple of times weekly before going to bed.
9 surprising items you share but you shouldn’t (almost everyone is guilty of this)
6 million mosquito nets due in Rwanda
Bath sponges might not be good for your skin
Smoking has a very broad, long-lasting impact on the human genome
Tanzania:Medical expenses chase people from hospitals
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Health"...|