Have you had a cup of black tea today? You shouldn’t go a day without having a cup of black tea because it’s packed with so much benefits.
Here are 7 benefits of black tea
1. Black tea is good for your oral health because it contains polyphenols which kills bacteria that cause cavity. It restricts bacteria growth that promotes the formation of cavities and tooth decay.
2. Drinking black tea provides protection against certain cancers. According to a research, women who drink black tea regularly have a lower risk of ovarian cancer.
3. Drinking black tea gives you a boost in energy levels by increasing blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart.
4. Drinking black tea helps prevent premature ageing.
5. Black tea is good for the heart. According to researchers, people who drink black tea regularly have a lower risk of stroke.
6. Black tea contains tannins that help protect you against influenza, stomach flu etc. It also contains alkylamine antigens that help boost our immune response.
7. Several research have found that people who drink black tea regularly have stronger bones and a lower possibility of developing arthritis.
Researchers reveal two things you are guilty of that could make you age quickly
Insecticides mimic melatonin, creating higher risk for diabetes
New data show heightened risk of birth defects with antidepressants prescribed during pregnancy
Heavy alcohol use in adolescence alters brain electrical activity
Uganda:Blood shortage hits health facilities
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Health"...|