Have you had a cup of black tea today? You shouldn’t go a day without having a cup of black tea because it’s packed with so much benefits.
Here are 7 benefits of black tea
1. Black tea is good for your oral health because it contains polyphenols which kills bacteria that cause cavity. It restricts bacteria growth that promotes the formation of cavities and tooth decay.
2. Drinking black tea provides protection against certain cancers. According to a research, women who drink black tea regularly have a lower risk of ovarian cancer.
3. Drinking black tea gives you a boost in energy levels by increasing blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart.
4. Drinking black tea helps prevent premature ageing.
5. Black tea is good for the heart. According to researchers, people who drink black tea regularly have a lower risk of stroke.
6. Black tea contains tannins that help protect you against influenza, stomach flu etc. It also contains alkylamine antigens that help boost our immune response.
7. Several research have found that people who drink black tea regularly have stronger bones and a lower possibility of developing arthritis.
Babies should sleep in parents’ room first year: US doctors
Pediatricians update digital media recommendations for kids
You will never keep your mobile phone close to your head after reading this
Regular exercising can cut down the risk of diabetes,researchers find
6 things that would make you die quick
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Health"...|