Having a healthy skin gives a woman the kind of glow that makes her the envy of others. It’s not impossible for a woman to have a beautiful skin; besides gene, it all depends on how well she takes care of herself.
Every lady must observe these top 7 beauty rules if they want that healthy skin that glows.
1. Try as much as possible to protect yourself from the sun. The sun is probably the number one factor that can hurt a beautiful skin and cause wrinkles, patches, fine lines and sun spots.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the sun plays a major role in premature ageing of the skin.
2. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. If you want that healthy skin that glows, then you must replace junk foods with fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are rich in nutrients that nourish your skin and antioxidants that help protect the skin.
3. Try as much as possible to sleep on your back. Sleeping with your face against the pillow can cause dark circles and patches around the eyes and face. It can restrict blood flow and result in poor blood circulation.
4. Wash your face every night. This will help remove the makeups and pollutants and other things that your skin might have collected during the day.
5. Moisturise your skin at least within 3 minutes of having your bath. It’ll help protect the skin from drying out and from the impact of the weather.
6. Avoid smoking; it doesn’t add any benefit to your life, rather it has so many detrimental effect on your skin. It could cause the skin to dry, damage the outer layer of the skin, constrict blood vessels, thereby depleting the skin of oxygen and vital nutrients.
7. Have enough sleep. All these tips mentioned above will be less effective if you don’t observe enough sleep. The quality of your sleep is very important. A 2015 study published in Clinical Experiments in Dermatology found that chronic poor sleep quality is associated with increased signs of intrinsic ageing, diminished skin barrier function and lower satisfaction with appearance.
- Having a healthy skin gives a woman the kind of glow that makes her the envy of others.