ADPER church has been razed by fire which sources say could have been a result of an electric short circuit.
The church reportedly caught fire early Monday. It is located at Kinamba, Kamutwa in Kacyiru sector of Gasabo district.
Uwimana Mediatrice, the Jehovanisi choir leader of ADEPR said most of the choir instruments are not functioning because fire destroyed them.
Several valuable items were burnt in the process.
Police with the help of residents in the area managed to extinguish the fire before it would raze down the church facility.
Ugandan First Lady Urges Parents to Protect Their Boys Against Homos
CAR: Rwandan Soldiers on High Alert as Armed Group Threatens Capital
Review team tables draft Constitution before House
Customer Service week: Hellofood shares cs experience
Tunisian national dialogue quartet wins 2015 Nobel peace prize
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "News"...|