IGIHE.com \BB News
Hotel Chez Lando catches fire
Published on 2-07-2016 - at 07:01' by Théophile Niyitegeka

Hotel Chez Lando located in Remera, a Kigali city suburb, near Amahoro stadium has this afternoon caught fire, Rwanda National Police has confirmed.

Captured pictures show employees stampeding out of the facility with a huge undulating cloud of smoke billowing out of the main building.

IGIHE journalist who has been at the scene of the incident says the fire started from conference room and restaurant as plumbers were installing water heaters. An electrical short-circuit is suspected to have caused the fire.

The police fire brigade department has intervened to extinguish the fire.

The conference room has been critically ravaged while the restaurant was not completely destroyed.

Some equipment and materials from non-affected rooms have been taken outside the building.


Kwamamaza
Comments

YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS ARTICLE

RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Do not post comments that are defamatory, divisive and blasphemous.
If you wish to receive a quick response to your opinion/comments, please provide your email address in the space provided.
Your comments will appear after moderation from IGIHE.com.
In case the above regulations are not observed, your comments might not appear or will be deleted. Thank you!