The Rwanda Senate Plenary session sitting today has approved appointments of heads of different government agencies recently named by the new government.
In the senatorial extraordinary session held in parliament this Thursday, eight officials have been approved including; Chief Ombudsman Anastase Murekezi who has been the prime minister in the outgoing cabinet, Jean Marie Vianey Gatabazi Northern Province Governor, Fred Mufulukye, Governor Eastern Province replacing Judith Kazaire.
Pichette Kampeta Sayinzoga, has been approved new Director General National Industrial Research and Development Agency (NIRDA) and Seraphine Mukantabana as the chairperson of Rwanda Demobilization and Reintegration Commission. She has been the minister of Refugee and Disaster management (MIDIMAR).
Edouard Bamporiki who has been a member of parliament has been also approved as the new chairperson for National Itorero Commission (NIC) while Gilbert Habyarimana has been approved the Director General of Rwanda Cooperative Agency (RCA) where he has been a deputy.
Also approved is Eric Serubibi, Director General of Rwanda Housing Authority. Serubibi has been the Head of Housing Project and Development at Rwanda Housing Authority.
- Mr. Anastase Murekezi approved as the new Ombudsman.
- Eric Serubibi approved as the Director General of Rwanda Housing Authority
- Hon Bamporiki; the new Chairman of National Itorero Commission.
- Mrs Mukantabana Seraphine,The new Chairperson of Rwanda Demobilization & Reintegration commission
- Mr. Fred Mufulukye approved as the Governor of Eastern Province
- Hon. JMV Gatabazi, approved as the Governor of Northern Province