Do you set goals? Do you believe in setting goals? Goal setting should be a very important part of your life, and in everything you do, you should learn to set goals.
These are some important things you should know about goal setting.
1. Goal setting creates a target towards which you point your life.
2. Goals help you see where you want to be, where you are going and the progress you’re making towards your set target.
3. Goal setting makes you focused and motivated, which brings extra zeal to accomplishing those set targets.
4. Goal setting inspires you to overcome procrastination.
5. Goal setting takes you out of your comfort zone, which will enable you to achieve growth.
6. Goal setting gives you a sense of control. In that you choose the direction your life is headed and assume full responsibility for your actions.
7. The excitement of goal setting could propel you to reach your dreams.
8. Goal setting helps you determine what’s important and what isn’t important to you.
9. Writing your goals creates an impression in your heart.
10. A set goal that’s worth pursuing to you will make you determined to see it happen, despite what people say or do.
In the words of Zig Ziglar: “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”