Most people are afraid of failing, to the extent that they end up failing or achieving little success.
The fear of failure would hinder you from taking that next big step, from dreaming big and from chasing your dreams.
Many people would have been bigger than they are in life or be more successful if they weren’t afraid of failing.
These quotes below will inspire to overcome the fear of failure.
1. “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” – George Edward Woodberry
2. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
3. “Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.” – Mia Hamm
4. “Failure is success if we learn from it.” – Malcolm Forbes
5. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
6. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
7. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” –Napoleon Hill
8. “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” – Abraham Lincoln
9. “One who fears failure limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again.” – Henry Ford
10. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.” – Tony Robbins
11. “You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
12. “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” – Vincent van Gogh
Get rid of the fear of failure today. A Japanese proverb says: “Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.”
The fear of failure shouldn’t be given a chance in your life; it’ll bring you down.