To be a true leader, there are certain qualities you need to have. Check them out below.
1. Do not be scared of making mistakes.
2. Avoid making the same mistake twice.
3. Be a good listener.
4. You don’t need to be aggressive when expressing yourself. Talk softly and make sense.
5. Have a positive outlook. Tackle problems thinking you’re already going to solve.
6. Know your responsibilities.
7. Know what you rightfully deserve and don’t let anyone take them away from you.
8. Be willing to help.
9. Ask if you aren’t getting something right.
10. Be honest in everything.
11. If you’ve a great idea or a view you think people should hear about, just do it.
12. Don’t take things to heart,
13. Always keep learning.
14. Don’t run away from challenges.
15. Apologize when you need to. You will gain people’s respect in the long-run when you apologise.
16. Always remember to say thank you. It will cost you nothing.
17. Never stay at a place; keep improving.
18. Respect everyone you come across, whether young or old.
19. Be fearless and stand up for what is right.
20. You have to be on time, every time.
21. Don’t judge. Take people as they are.
22. Be your biggest critic.
23. Try to avoid conflicts as much as you can.
24. Read a book every day.
25. Have a plan and try to stick as closely to it as possible.
26. Give people their due credit.
27. Give people a chance.
28. Don’t let people take you for granted. Be stern in your actions
29. Make new friends whenever you can.
30. Not everyone will like you but do not consider anyone as an enemy.