As we navigate through life every day, we need plenty of inspiration to have it relatively easier for us. And you know that here at elcrema.com, we’re all about inspiring you and helping you be everything you want to be, as well as a better version of yourself. Check out these 8 daily reminders you need in your life.
1. Happiness is found within, not without. You’re all you really need to be happy. Don’t try to build your happiness around other people. It’s great to have friends and family around, but don’t let them decide whether or not you’re happy as a person– That power solely belongs to you, and you can start by loving yourself so much. When you do that, it’s difficult to not be happy.
2. What is failure? Failure isn’t failing at first or second or third try, it is not continuing to try even after you have been denied, it is giving up just because you failed once or twice. Good things don’t always come easy. If you try and fail today, dust yourself up, restrategise, and give it another go. Some of the great men you know today were once labeled ‘failures’ too.
3. Help those you can. If you’re in a position go render help to the needy, do not hesitate to do so. It may not seem so now, but someday, you’ll definitely reap the benefits.
4. Shrug off negativity. You’re what you think. You spend time thinking about evil, soon, you’ll start believing it. Accommodate positive thoughts only. Even if things around you do not look so great, tell yourself they are— that’s how positive change comes.
5. Forget the past, keep looking forward. Unless you can change the past, there’s no point worrying about it. The time you’ll use to bother about what’s happened, you can channel into learning from it, and moving on to something better.
6. What people think of you doesn’t really matter. People will criticise you and mock you, or say stuff that isn’t even true about you, but pay no attention to it all. You alone have the power to define your reality. You are who and what you want to be, not what other people say. So block all that side talk away, and keep doing you.
7. Don’t compare yourself to other people. Everyone’s journey is different. We all have different paths to walk on. Some will arrive earlier than others, but that doesn’t mean that the others won’t arrive. As long as you keep doing what is right, there’s no reason why you won’t get there. It may take a while, but eventually, it’ll happen.
8. Karma is real. Finally I want you to know that thing called ‘karma’ is very real. What you sow today, you’ll surely reap tomorrow (sometimes, it doesn’t even wait until tomorrow). So be guided. Do the right thing always, and make sure you can account for your every action. Good luck.