These tips below will help make your phone battery last longer so you will have more battery life.
1. Never let your phone battery go flat because it reduces the charge the anode can hold. If your battery is almost flat, just turn off your phone.
2. Do not allow your phone to get too hot because it damages the battery’s lifespan.
3. Turn off location services like GPS .
4. Turn off push notifications for new emails and updates on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
5. Turn off Bluetooth when not in use.
6. Lower your screen brightness.
7. Accessing data over a Wi-Fi connection consumes less power than over a mobile network connection.
8. Turn off vibration.
9. Turn off your data if you’re not using the web and don’t need frequent email updates.
10. Delete unnecessary apps.
11. Turn off camera flash.
Oldest known planet-forming disk discovered
Curious tilt of the Sun traced to undiscovered planet
NASA’s MAVEN mission gives unprecedented ultraviolet view of Mars
How the ExoMars spacecraft will make its way to the surface of Mars
European Schiaparelli probe on target for Mars landing
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Science &Technology"...|