The average person spends more than 20,000 minutes of their life kissing and there are lots of benefits we derive from kissing. Check them out below.
1. Various researches have found that kissing helps strengthen the body’s defences.
2. Kissing burns calories. You burn between 2 to 6 calories for every minute you kiss.
3. Kissing is good for your facial muscles as it helps tone your facial muscles.
4. Kissing helps you relax by increasing the levels of oxytocin in the body. Oxytocin is your body’s natural calming hormone.
5. Kissing helps you decrease stress in your body by decreasing the stress hormone cortisol and increasing serotonin levels in the brain.
6. Kissing helps lower anxiety.
7. Kissing strengthens relationships by promoting togetherness. It helps bond two lovers.
8. Kissing protects your teeth by fighting against cavities. When you kiss, more saliva is produced which helps to wash plaque on your teeth that may lead to cavities.
9. Kissing helps reduce blood pressure by getting your heart revved in a healthy way.
10. Kissing helps boost self-esteem. According a German study, men who kissed their wives before leaving for work made more money. He’s more productive at work because he’s not feeling emotionally distressed after getting a good kiss from his wife in the morning.
11. Kissing is a powerful type of foreplay which spurs arousal and enhances sex.
6 signs you are moving too fast in your new relationship
Guys...6 compliments that will bring magic to your relationship
7 kinds of women that could kill you before your time
9 life’s choices you will never regret making
6 reasons you should be open to love
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Social"...|