We intentionally or unintentionally embarrass our partners in public sometimes and it could be really humiliating for our partner.
When we make a fool of ourselves in public, we also make our partner look bad because we’re judged by the company we keep.
Below are 11 ways you embarrass your partner publicly
1. You embarrass your partner publicly if you discuss details of your s*x life in public. This information is supposed to be private.
2. You embarrass your partner publicly when you raise your voice and shout at your partner in public. Arguing in public with your partner isn’t something you should do.
3. You embarrass your partner publicly when you display poor table manners. Quit talking while your mouth is full when out with your partner.
4. You embarrass your partner publicly when you boast publicly and claim to be what you are not.
5. You embarrass your partner publicly when you put down your partner in your public. You should always treat your partner with respect.
6. You embarrass your partner when you dress inappropriately in public. Please always endeavour to dress properly in public.
7. You embarrass your partner when you flirt publicly with your friends or your partner’s friends. You should desist from doing this.
8. You embarrass your partner when you can’t make a statement without using the F-word in public.
9. You embarrass your partner publicly when you spill your partner’s secrets in public. You shouldn’t go about telling people dark secrets from your partner’s past.
10. You embarrass your partner publicly when you openly criticize your partner.
11. You embarrass your partner publicly when you get drunk and start misbehaving in public. It’s really painful watching your partner fool themselves when they are drunk.
4 things you must be willing to do when a lady is leading on you
7 things you didn’t know about your everyday items
4 signs all he wants from you is sex and sex alone
Guys...5 things you should do if you don’t want your partner to cheat
17 obvious signs your relationship is over...it’s time for you to move on
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Social"...|