Men and women approach sex differently so it’s important as a man to have an idea of what she wants when having sex with her.
Here are 17 things every woman wants her man to know about sex
1. She wants you to pay attention to her erogenous zones.
2. Before you complain about her not going down on you, how clean is your junk? Don’t leave your junk bushy.
3. Her clit is a very sensitive area. Avoid being hard on her clit because it hurts when you use so much force on her clit. Be gentle.
4. The size of your junk really don’t matter to her except you got something too tiny or too huge.
5. Having a quickie is fun sometimes. She would love it if you take her by surprise sometimes.
6. Foreplay is really important to women. Women need more time to get aroused.
7. What worked with your last partner in bed might not work for her. Pay attention to her body and you would know what she wants.
8. A dirty bed ruins sex. Use neat sheets.
9. There is more to her breast than her nipple. Don’t focus so much on the nipple and forget the other part of her boobs.
10. During the main event, don’t neglect her boobs. Stimulating her boobs during the main event takes her to even greater heights.
11. She wants to be kissed real good. Don’t also forget to kiss her during the main event.
12. Take it easy with her nipples when touching her boobs. It’s not fun when you squeeze them so hard.
13. Ask her before you do anything crazy in bed.
14. Sometimes she wants it rough… Not always but sometimes.
15. Touch her clit during sex. Most women won’t reach orgasm through penetration alone.
16. Avoid monotony in bed. Vary your moves.
17. Don’t forget to cuddle her and tell her how much you love her after sex.
Why are most men scared of dating more successful women?
Researchers reveal how couples sleep when the wife is satisfied with the marriage
20 old-fashioned habits every man should have if he wants to melt the heart of a woman
19 things most men don’t know about a woman’s mind ,thoughts and body
8 ways to fight laziness in your life
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Social"...|