There are certain things that are part of your daily routine whose names you never knew.
Check them out below
1. Crapulence: that sick feeling you get after eating or drinking too much.
2. Griffonage: unreadable handwriting.
3. Barm: the foam on a beer.
4. Petrichor: the way it smells outside after rain.
5. Overmorrow: the day after tomorrow.
6. Dysania: the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
7. Vocable: the ‘na na nas’ and ‘la la las’ in song lyrics that don’t have any meaning.
8. Gynecomastia: man-boobs
9. Phloem bundles: those long stringy things you see when peeling a banana.
10. Snellen chart: the chart you look at when you take an eye exam.
11. Morton’s toe: when your second toe is bigger than your big toe.
12. Defenestrate: to throw out of a window.
13. Minimus: your little toe or finger.
14. Agraffe: the wired cage that holds the cork in a bottle of champagne.
15. Philtrum: the groove located just below the nose and above the middle of the lips.
16. Punt: the bottom of a wine bottle.
17. Cornicione: the outer part of the crust on a pizza.
18. Nurdle: a tiny dab of toothpaste.
19. Chanking: spat-out food.
20. Tines: the prongs on a fork.
21. Vagitus: the cry of a newborn baby.
22. Glabella: the space between your eyebrows.
23. Purlicue: the space between the thumb and forefingers.
24. Wamble: stomach rumbling.