If you are already past age 25, hope you have discovered these facts of life? If you are yet to be 25, you still have time to discover it.
The age 25 is a unique age because you are no longer a teenager but not yet a full adult. This is a period in your life where you are going to make many discoveries about the real world that would help you mature as a person.
Below are 25 facts about life you must know before age 25
1. Not everyone you meet would see life as you do and you will also have to work for people with a different viewpoint from yours.
2. You would discover your job doesn’t determine how much you are worth as a person.
3. It isn’t selfish to follow your dreams.
4. You are not the only one with a difficult life. Everyone has issues too.
5. You must realise kindness is never overrated.
6. Don’t expect people to keep a count of your mistakes because nobody has got that time.
7. You would fall in love and have your heart broken a couple of times. Don’t be discouraged when it happens.
8. Don’t be too sad when you lose old friends because such things are part of life and you would also make new friends.
9. Time definitely heals everything.
10. There is a high chance you might not end up with your first love.
11. You would discover most of the things you spend so much time worrying about now won’t matter in future.
12. Exercise regularly and never say you are too busy to exercise.
13. Never tell yourself it’s too late to quit your job and do something you love.
14. Saving is important no matter how little.
15. You will always want more because you will never have enough of anything.
16. Money can’t buy happiness.
17. It’s easier to earn money than to earn respect.
18. Being well-dressed is important because it adds to your personality.
19. Do what you have to do now because there would never be a right time to get it done.
20. People sometimes fall in love with the wrong person and people sometimes also fall out of love with someone for no reason at all.
21. Travel now because you might not have the time later.
22. It’s okay to ask for assistance sometimes.
23. You would go places if you have confidence.
24. You would love your parents more after you realise some of the things they told you about life is so true.
25. You have to make yourself a better person because no one would do that for you.
11 things a man wants to tell you but don’t know how to
10 quotes that will help you when it seems nothing is working for you
Ladies only:6 reasons your small boobs are just perfect enough
The key life skills parents should be teaching their children
Researchers find a very good reason why you should meditate everyday
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Social"...|