Many people claim to love themselves, but their actions speak otherwise. When you love yourself, you’d do positive things that will help you become better each day; if you do the opposite then it means you don’t really love yourself.
These are some things you should start doing for yourself.
1. Stay away from people who try to bring you down and who’ll have a negative impact in your life.
2. Smile more, laugh more and be happy. It’s the best medicine you can give yourself.
3. Take your health seriously and stay away from things that will deteriorate your health.
4. Be yourself, be genuine and be proud of who you are; don’t let anyone take this away from you.
5. Be honest with yourself about everything.
6. Do one thing every day that will make you better in life.
7. Don’t be afraid of facing your problems.
8. Spend time with the right people; their positive impact will be duly felt in your life.
9. Have gratitude. Be thankful. Appreciate life. Appreciate people. You feel at peace with yourself and attract good things to yourself when you live this way.
10. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams. You only have one life to live — why live it in fear?
11. Have a goal, have a plan and have a vision for yourself.
12. Work hard.
13. Stop being envious and jealous of other people’s success.
14. Spend a few minutes each day to just meditate and be at peace with your inner mind.
15. Seek knowledge, no matter how little.
16. Cut off toxic relationships. Only be with people who value and accept you. Don’t settle for less.
17. Let go of the past and let go of the things you can’t control.
18. Cut off anger and every form of bitterness from your life.
19. Don’t compare yourself with someone else.
20. Learn a lesson from each experience, see challenges as opportunities and failures as stepping-stone to success.
21. Treat people as you want to be treated.
22. Value the things you have.
23. Believe in yourself.
24. Try to rest and sleep well.
25. Create time to make yourself happy.
Start doing these things for yourself everyday and your life will get better for it.