Do you have smelly feet? Smelly feet could be a bit embarrassing, and you wouldn’t want to take off your shoes when you are out of the house.
Smelly feet can be so awful and could make you feel terrible too if another person perceives it. But what really causes smelly feet?
1. First you have to know that your feet aren’t really the problem. Each foot has more than 250,000 sweat glands that produce more than a pint of sweat in a day. If there isn’t enough ventilation, this perspiration could lead to feet odour.
2. Bacteria. The bacteria that lives on the skin feeds on the sweat, and in turn produces an acid called isovaleric acid, which causes an odour on the feet.
3. Athlete’s foot: this is another common cause of foot odour. It is an infection caused by a fungus which can cause the foot to smell.
4. Hyperhidrosis, alcohol and drugs, stress, harsh environment and poor hygiene can cause smelly feet.
5. Over wearing of shoes, and wearing shoes and socks that do not allow ventilation can cause smelly feet.
6. Diseases and certain drugs and medications can also cause smelly feet.
hese are the major reasons people have smelly feet.
Should every relationship lead to marriage?
Guys...20 important things you should know about a woman
5 things to consider when you are feeling single and frustrated
14 types of women that would most likely cheat on their man
11 things you should discuss with your partner before marriage
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Social"...|