Gone are the days when people wait to have sex with their partner. These days, people tend to see sex as a necessity in a relationship but it shouldn’t be so.
There are several benefits you can derive from abstinence. Check them out below
1. When you abstain from sex, you have a chance to know more non-sexual qualities your partner has.
2. It’s easy to walk away from a bad relationship when you abstain from sex. Most people who remain in bad relationships do so because they find it difficult leaving a partner after having sex with that partner especially when the sex is good.
3. When you abstain from sex, you eliminate worries about pregnancy, birth control and STDs.
4. You have more self-respect when you abstain from sex. You and your partner will also respect each other more when you abstain from sex.
5. When you abstain from sex, you won’t have regrets about sex with someone in future.
6. When you abstain from sex, you have the security that you are not being pursued for sexual reasons.
7. The chances of not being satisfied in bed when you are married will be reduced. Many marriages today suffer as a result of a partner remembering past partners who may have been better in bed.
8. When you abstain from sex, you won’t get married based on your partner’s performance in bed. Getting married based on your partner’s performance in bed can bring problems to your marriage in future because you neglect important qualities you should look for in a partner.
9 things men secretely want from their wife to be
Why are most men scared of dating more successful women?
Researchers reveal how couples sleep when the wife is satisfied with the marriage
20 old-fashioned habits every man should have if he wants to melt the heart of a woman
19 things most men don’t know about a woman’s mind ,thoughts and body
|READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT "Social"...|