Ladies, if your man is guilty of most of the things listed below, your man is definitely a kid.
1. He flips out at you when you are more successful than he is.
2. He has an unhealthy obsession with video games. He virtually spends all his free time on playing video games and has time for nothing else.
3. He isn’t committed to you and still keep his options open. Only immature men keep more than one woman.
4. He doesn’t introduce you to his friends because doing that makes the both of you official and he isn’t ready for that.
5. He always talks big and has big dreams but he has no plans. He is lazy and always busy doing nothing.
6. He doesn’t want to meet your parents. He always comes up with silly excuses when you talk about him meeting your parents.
7. He always wants things his way and he gets mad at you when he doesn’t get things his way.
8. He always looks for who to blame and is incapable of owning up to his mistakes.
9. He puts you down in front of his friends to gain the approval of his friends.
10. He flirts with other girls even when you are around.
11. He still lives with his parents and can’t take care of his needs.
12. He has no job and isn’t even bothered about it. He will always give excuses that there aren’t any jobs.
13. He only cares about himself. He has no interest in things that concern you unless they revolve around him.
14. He lives only in the moment and has no plans for his life.
15. He can’t do nothing for himself and expects you to be his mum.
16. He doesn’t stand up for you.
17. He always wants to win every argument with you. Mature men see arguments as a means to finding a middle ground and aren’t interested in coming out on top.
18. He worries too much about what other people think and never believes in what he is doing.
19. He isn’t confident enough to go for what he wants.
20. He’s always drunk.