This ceremony, which is the second of its kind, demonstrates the commitment of FAGACE and COGEBANQUE to support the private sector in the implementation of the projects and the excellent cooperation relationships that exist between the two financial institutions.
The project that is being carried out by the company YEGO INNOVISION has the objective of equipping moto-taxis with an electronic connected device called Intelligent Connected Fare Meter (ICFM) in order to ensure the management and control of the rides and displacements carried out by these means of transport.
The project will help streamline the motorcycle taxi industry and address the following challenges:
- Follow motorcycle taxi drivers in real-time;
- Regulate travel fares;
- Usage of electronic payment means;
- Register owners and drivers of motorcycle taxis
- Improve the revenue of motorcycle taxi drivers through the use of the telephone for booking reservations by means of 24-hour operational calls
- Build a relevant database of the taxi-motorcycle transport industry for the collection of reliable statistics.
The most ardent wish is that YEGO INNOVISION is a success story and that the Cooperation between FAGACE and COGEBANQUE strengthens and leads to the signing of several guarantee agreements in favor of several projects.