For decades, Rwanda’s image in the news was one of war and poverty. In recent years, it is now synonymous with fast growth, good governance, technological innovation, and sustainability. Rwanda is now a leading country in Africa. However, its remarkable story in China is still not well known.
The Rwanda 360 Deep Dive led by Kente & Silk and Philanthropy in Motion, aims to provide young Chinese professionals and college students a chance to understand Rwanda’s rapid development and its leading international efforts to develop a green, low-carbon and sustainable economy.
Participants of the meeting had Q&A with StarTimes on subjects related to:
• Understanding Rwanda through informative and field-based experiences acquired by StarTimes for the last 11 years on the market,
• Partnership opportunities with young entrepreneurs,
• Skills on developing sustainable businesses and policies in the African market and Rwanda in particular.
StarTimes is the leading digital television operator in Africa, and the only brand who is simultaneously running DTT, DTH and OTT businesses in the African market. Serving over 24 million subscribers and covering the whole continent’s population. StarTimes platform offers 480 channels including international channels, African local channels and 43 StarTimes’ own channels which are broadcasted in 10 languages (English, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Swahili, Hausa, Yoruba, Luganda, Hindi, etc.). These channels consist of news, movies, series, sports, entertainment, children’s programs, etc.
StarTimes has an APP called StarTimes ON
• First Release in October 2015
• 14 Millions of end-users
• Covering 45 Countries of PAN-Africa
• Self-Services available in 37 countries for StarTimes DVB customers
• Ranked Top 5 Entertainment App in main markets
• Downloadable from Google Play, and App Store by searching: StarTimes ON
Visit our website: http://www.startimestv.com/