The hotels offer services to people with varied economic backgrounds but some are relatively luxurious and expensive that not everyone can afford.
Only wealthy people can afford the rooms as night payment might be worth a house or plot of land depending on the location, size and magnificence in different parts of the country including Kigali.
Below is compiled list of most expensive hotels’ rooms in Rwanda as per prices available on their online platforms.
1. Silverback Suite: This room belongs to One and Only Gorilla’s Nest, a hotel built in an eucalyptus forest at the foothills of Volcanoes National Park in Kinigi Sector of Musanze District.
Spending one night in the room costs US$15,000 (more than Rwf15 million).
The room accommodates not more than two guests, be it a child and adult or adults only.
The cheapest room at One and Only Gorilla’s Nest costs US$4000 equivalent to Rwf4 million. The hotel has other luxurious rooms including Ingagi Suite (US$13.000) and Virunga Suite (US$6000) among others.
2. Royal Suite: This luxurious room at Radisson Blu Hotel and Convention Centre, can accommodate different guests including magnates, Heads of State or Kings.
During the low peak of tourists (between January-February and November-December), the room costs Euro 12,440.38 (more than Rwf13.9 million) per night. The price is tax inclusive.
Royal Suite with Lounge Access and Terrace is a spacious room covering 699 square meters. It can accommodate six adults and two children.
3. Kataza House: This room is part of buildings of hospitality establishment known as Singita Kwitonda Lodge and Kataza House at the foothills of Volcanoes National Park.
During the low season of touristic activities, the room is priced at US$8,600.
During low peak, (between January-February and November-December), spending night in one suite costs US$2100 which increased to US$2800 in peak season.
The facility has 7 one-bedroom suites (sleeps 2), each with indoor and outdoor showers, an indoor bath, a sitting/rest area, covered veranda, dressing room, mini bar, an in-room massage area, indoor and outdoor fireplaces and a heated plunge pool.
A two-bedroom suite (sleeps 4) with two identical bedrooms featuring indoor baths, indoor and outdoor showers, in-room massage areas and dressing rooms. The suite offers indoor and outdoor fireplaces, a more spacious sitting/rest area, a mini bar, covered veranda and a heated plunge pool.
Singita also includes an exclusive-use four-bedroom villa, Kataza House (sleeps 8), featuring indoor baths and showers, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, informal living and dining areas, an interactive kitchen, covered veranda, heated plunge pools, cinema room, massage treatment room, fitness centre and small cellar.
The price of one night accommodation in a two-room suite is US$6,300 which can go up to US$8,400 during peak season.
Spending a night at Kataza House during the aforementioned months is US$8,600 for 1 to 4 people and US$13,600 for 5 to 8 people.
The normal price for guests during peak season is US$13,150 for one to four guests and US$20,950 for people ranging between five and eight.
4. Presidential Suite: Spending a night in this room at Kigali Marriott Hotel costs US$6,883.88$.
The latter is a spacious room with a veranda among other amenities giving comfort to the Head of State staying there.
A client pays US$5,556 excluding US$1,327.88 taxes, hence bringing the total amount to US$6,883.88.
The room is extended on 215 square meters.
5. Forest Suite: It is the most luxurious room at One & Only Nyungwe House, a hotel built in Nyungwe National Park. Spending a night there costs US$6,600.
6. Volcano Manor: Volcano Manor is one of rooms of Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel located in Musanze District. One night accommodation costs US$5,500. It is a suite that can accommodate six people.
7. Presidential Suite at Kigali Serena Hotel: The luxurious room at Kigali Serena Hotel costs US$3,425 per night.
There are many more rooms with average accommodation cost like Luxury Pool Villa at The Retreat priced at US$1400 per night.
YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Do not post comments that are defamatory, divisive and blasphemous.If you wish to receive a quick response to your opinion/comments, please provide your email address in the space provided. Your comments will appear after moderation from IGIHE.com.
In case the above regulations are not observed, your comments might not appear or will be deleted. Thank you!